PhotoFacial IPL Skin Rejuvenation Facts Austin
PhotoFacial™ – The RESET BUTTON for Your Skin. We all do it when we said we wouldn’t — get too much sun on a family outing, forget sunscreen when out for a noon day walk, or some take advantage of a sunny vacation a little too much. Well, you get the picture. We live in the SUNBELT and UV Index numbers are getting HIGHER! That is a sure recipe for the potential to even get too much sun while driving to the grocery store and running carpool in Austin while the sun beats down through your windshield of your car. Maybe you have recently been on a sunny vacation or grew up in Florida before sunscreens were even available. How do you fix the damage? It’s called PhotoFacial. Here are the top ten reasons why you need one.
- It can be used on any part of the body, including face, neck, hands,chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs, and abdomen.
- It can be used on both men or women, and people of any age.
- It removes or diminishes brown spots, red spots, and many things you might call moles(its less effective on raised moles.)
- It diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- It tightens your skin an produces more collagen that will help increase elasticity and a dewy, youthful appearance.
- The brown spots are actually trapped oxidized fatty acids and these can easily be broken up and they wash away through your lymphatic system or flake off.
- You can simply complete a series of three sessions in three to four week intervals and fully expect refreshed skin at the end of that process. Count on doing over about a two month interval.
- Many studies reveal that properly executed photofacials can actually prevent some forms of skin cancer (not melanoma).
- They can often treat small broken blood vessels on the face and remain the absolute best treatment for rosacea.
- For the right candidate, this treatment can take TEN YEARS off your face and help you push the reset button on sun-damaged skin!
Make sure and find a very experienced practitioner. Look for someone who has done this treatment for at least two years and has done hundreds if not thousands of treatments to get optimal results. This is not a treatment to entrust to a novice.