Meet Brielle Kirk, PA-C
Brielle is a Board Certified Physician Assistant (PA). She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Health and Exercise Science from The College of New Jersey and completed her Master of Science Degree in PA Studies at New York Institute of Technology. She is passionate about wellness and preventative medicine, advocating that it become the cornerstone of modern medicine.
Part of her day-to-day routine includes evaluating, treating, and managing acute and chronic medical conditions, women’s issues, weight loss, allergies, hormonal balance, and much more! She loves interacting with her patients and ensures they receive the best care as possible!
Originally being from the northeast, Brielle is busy exploring her new city of Austin in her spare time! She loves fitness and taking exercise classes in barre, yoga, and weight-lifting. As a former competitive dancer, you are most likely to find her wherever there is lively music and a fun atmosphere. She also considers herself a foodie and is constantly trying new restaurants and food venues around town!
CERTIFICATION / AFFILIATIONS:
- Texas Medical Board License
- New York Medical Board License
- NCCPA Certification
- DEA/DPS Prescriptives
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Central Texas Society of Physician Assistants
- Master of Science in PA Studies – magna cum laude
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science – cum laude
- Alpha Eta National Scholastic Honors Society for Allied Health Professionals
- NYIT Graduate Scholar Scholarship
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society