Meet Heather Scolaro
Heather is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Indiana University and completed Master of Science in Nursing degree at the University of Indianapolis. Prior to obtaining her Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) licensure, Heather worked as a trauma-surgical intensive care registered nurse for five years.
Heather has a passion for working collaboratively with her patients to achieve optimal health and wellness in a comprehensive manner. Her training has prepared her to prevent, diagnose, and manage both acute and chronic conditions for individuals and families of all ages.
University of Indianapolis
Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Current APRN license with prescriptive authority
- American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) Certified
- BLS/ACLS Certified
- Sigma Theta Tau International Society
- American Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
- Coalition for Nurses in Advanced Practice in Texas